Female Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo

• Thread starter GaviriaC
  • Start date

186 Total Thread Views

Browse More Cockatoos

GaviriaC

GaviriaC

Reaction Score
Just recently got into a bind and no longer have the time or space for my female sulphur-crested cockatoo. She’s good with adults but not fond of children. Her name is Lola and she does talk. She is not loud or overwhelming like other cockatoo I’ve came across she’s very calm. She loves to be with you where ever you are in the house. She is use to being out of her cage while I’m home and put up at night/or when I’m not home. She is quiet at night no fuss at all once you cover her cage for the night. Nor will she make a peep until you uncover her cage once you’re up in the morning. She’s 2 year old. She will come with everything I have cage food and all.
I’m asking $2100 and willing to meet up or drop off if not too far.
Please feel free to contact me at
7 one 3 nine 2 two 0 zero 4 zero

IMG_1344.jpeg IMG_1243.jpeg IMG_1108.jpeg

Breed
Cockatoo
Price
$2100
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code