October 3, 2020
Price
$1,650
City
Coatesville
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
Goldendoodle puppy for sale available today. Up to date shots. Comes with food, toys and leash. Female, born Oct 3rd. Last vet visit was Jan 21st for last round of shots until 2022. All paper work included. Price is negotiable!!

957A74A6-1FB2-47AD-9741-997C203B8DF6.jpeg

D813CC4F-0F16-4600-87BD-8EE196A4C91B.jpeg

1F8C85EC-5BB4-4CA7-ACF7-6A0C05168747.jpeg

595A027F-998E-4C25-B9E5-16BB33CC9662.jpeg

JcarpPA

Hi,
I’m in Mechanicsburg, PA. I am looking for a F1B doodle (golden or lab). We lost our labradoodle after 13 yrs. I can pick him/ her up ASAP. Is your pup potty trained, and crate trained at night? We have a large yard, and three grand kids who are very good with dogs,
Thanks,
Julie

Farrah

Hello, I am very intrested in your puppy. I live in bethesda maryland but will drive to pick her up, we have 1 cat and 1 11.5 year old girl who is begging me for a puppy. We would be willing to drive to pa to pick her up.

JcarpPA

Hello,
I’m still very interested in your pup. Please let me know if you still have her. I’m available any time to come meet her and give her a great home. Thanks!
Julie

Farrah

We could drive up to you and pick her up anytime.

aphil518

Hello everyone, this puppy is in high demand. We raised her price to $1650 to reflect her last vet bill on Thursday 21st. You will get a copy of that bill when you come pick her up. She is still available and can be ready for pick up today!

Last edited:

aphil518

Hi,
I’m in Mechanicsburg, PA. I am looking for a F1B doodle (golden or lab). We lost our labradoodle after 13 yrs. I can pick him/ her up ASAP. Is your pup potty trained, and crate trained at night? We have a large yard, and three grand kids who are very good with dogs,
Thanks,
Julie
She has been being crate trained at night and only has had 3 mistakes. She is taken out at 6:30a, 12pm, 4pm and 9pm.

Farrah

Ok, I could pick her up today.

Farrah

Hello everyone, this puppy is in high demand. We raised her price to $1800 to reflect her last vet bill on Thursday 21st. You will get a copy of that bill when you come pick her up. She is still available and can be ready for pick up today!
I can pick her up today or tomorrow.

aphil518

We could drive up to you and pick her up anytime.
Are you still interested? We are waiting to hear from you to give her a bath and get her ready. We could meet halfway or so say Delaware, if that’s better for you.

Farrah

Hi, sorry, no longer can adopt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap