Search

Female Ferret to Rehome

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Deadsoulxo · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

SJCM

Reaction Score
We have just gotten a 4 month old ferret. She is paid trained and very sweet, but allergies are preventing us from keeping her. We are looking to send her to a good home. My son is 10 and she is really good with him. We will send her with all her toys and cage. We spent 300 dollars on her and we are hoping to recoup some of the money spent. Her name is Talia.

1473B9E7-F453-4501-B2D7-E884E9FE2C39.jpeg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
150 obo
City
Worcester
State
Massachusetts - MA
Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm super late but the post is still up so I'm wondering if you found her a home?

We have just gotten a 4 month old ferret. She is paid trained and very sweet, but allergies are preventing us from keeping her. We are looking to send her to a good home. My son is 10 and she is really good with him. We will send her with all her toys and cage. We spent 300 dollars on her and we are hoping to recoup some of the money spent. Her name is Talia.
Do you still have her? I can pick her up today if so.