Search

Female American Staffordshire Puppy for Sale in North Florida

721 Total Thread Views

Browse More American Staffordshire Terriers / Staffies

bigcedaramstaffs

Reaction Score
Beautiful markings, smart and awesome personality. Well socialized and great structure. This is a great breeding for bone and structure. Litter was whelped and raised entirely in my home so a great amount of exposure has been given to activities in the home. This girl has been given a lot of socialization from going to training classes with my older dogs, shopping at multiple stores, kids, other dogs, strangers, and even to the beach! She is a fast learner already able to sit, down, shake hands, and walk on a loose leash. New owner will be provided lifetime microchip registration with Reunite, 30 days registration with Poop School to assist with completing her potty training, and she will be current on all vaccinations. Champion Bloodlines. Dam is GCH and Sire is Multi Country CH

Potential owner will be carefully screened so only serious buyers wanting a family pet to love and adore need apply.

Breed
American Staffordshire Terrier
Price
City
North Florida
State
Florida - FL

Attachments

• SAR.jpg
    SAR.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
  • PIN TAB.jpg