Female Adult Leopard Gecko

• Thread starter carleej20
  • Start date

736 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Geckos

C

carleej20

Reaction Score
Hi! This gecko (named Belladonna/Bella) is a super sweet girl. She was dumped on me a few summers ago when her owner ghosted me (she was only supposed to stay with me for a few months), so please only respond if you’re serious about geckos and want her as a forever pet. She loves to eat but sometimes struggles with catching her food so its best to either watch her while she eats or to feed using a food dish. She likes super worms and crickets but isn’t a fan of meal worms. She’s easy to handle but isn’t always in the mood for it so handling should only be occasional. She comes with all accessories and food. Her age is unknown but i believe she is about 3-4 years old.

image.jpg

Breed
Geckos
Price
200 dollars
City
Louisville
State
Kentucky - KY
Zip Code
Can u lower the price by a lot? LOL.