F1BB Male Labradoodle
Date Born
June 21, 2019
Sex
Male
Price
THOMASVILLE
GA
This beautiful Champagne and Cream boy is a HUNK! His fur makes it addicting to pet him! Noah, as we like to call him, has the fluffiest, softest fur with messy waves. We think he looks and feels just like a teddy bear! He has a few caramel colored patches here and there and my favorite one is on his right eye, oh my goodness, he is just too precious. Noah absolutely loves to play and likes to watch over his brothers and sisters, making sure everyone is happy and behaving ... well, as much as puppies can behave haha. He loves getting attention and being loved on just as much as playing and doesn't want to miss out on anything. One of my favorite things about him is how smart he is. He's got it all figured out. Noah will wait til everyone goes to sleep and pop his little head up, whining quietly, begging for extra cuddle time. Of course, who am I to deny this little ham extra love! He starts getting sleepy and he falls right to sleep when we sneak him back in the puppy bed with his brothers and sisters. Such a smart, silly boy, my little hunk of love he is.

Dam: F1B Chocolate Labradoodle, CKC registered
Sire: Chocolate Phantom Sable Standard Poodle, AKC registered

We are a family who just loves our furbabies and wanted to share their babies with the world so they can touch others' lives as they have ours! All our furbabies stay inside with us but get loads of outside fun, playtime and exercise, too. We don't keep our babies in kennels or crates because we believe in a more hands on approach. From 3 days old, our puppies go through the Biosensor Neonatal Handling Routine to help desensitize them to typical dog fears or anxieties, such as thunder, vet visits, grooming procedures, etc. We work with them every day to make sure they feel comfortable in this great big world with all our craziness around them. We also implement socialization training at an early age.

Noah has passed all our desensitization and socialization training! He doesn't mind being held on his back, having his claws trimmed, playing with his paws, mouth, ears, etc. He likes baths and doesn't even mind being blown dry, he's nearly asleep by the time we take him from a wet noodle to a fluffy cotton ball. Noah's fur will be easy to maintain due to his generation. He will provide a more allergy friendly environment for your family with no shedding, or an extremely small amount if any whatsoever.

Noah was born with a bend (or fold as the VET called it) in his tail near the middle. The VET said it was just one of those things that happens sometimes but that it wasn't harming Noah in any way whatsoever, it was just cosmetic. Because he had the fold though, his furever family would have to make sure they cleaned it regularly just to make sure there's no chance he could get any kind of infection in the fold. The VET mentioned the option of docking his tail like a poodle's tail if the bend in his tail bothered us. It didn't bother us but the VET and I discussed that if the tail was docked, Noah's future furever home wouldn't have to ever worry about cleaning his tail. We agreed that this was the best thing to do for Noah, giving us and him peace of mind not worrying about if someone would care for his tail properly. All that being said, Noah's tailed was docked when he was very young and he now has the cutest little cotton ball tail, just like a poodle's and it fits him to a T.

Noah will go home with:

VET healthcheck
Microchip
First set of puppy vaccines
De-wormer treatment
Flea & Tick Treatment
One week supply of current dog food
Treats for training
Blanket & toy with Mom and siblings' scents for comfort and ease of transition into his new furever home

We don't offer shipping, however, we will deliver Noah for a travel fee of $50/hour, up to 4 hours of Thomasville, GA.
Please visit our website for more in depth information and contract information.

www.georgiamapledoodles.weebly.com

Attachments