• Thread starter dcseeger
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dcseeger

City
Georgetown
Hi! My name is Gator. I am a 18 month old male golden doodle. I am looking for a loving fur ever home that needs an extra family member! I have been raised in a house full of kids and people and LOVE to socialize. I am fully house trained and my manners are impeccable. I use a training collar to remind me of my humans expectations. I am also crate trained and love to cozy up and settle down for a good nights rest. I love to go on walks, and can listen off and on leash. I am still very much a puppy, and love to have plenty of exercise and fresh air. But don’t let the puppy look fool you! I’m also very gentle, submissive, and calm when I need to be. I am a people lover and am looking for kind humans to love me forever!

Gator was born May 2018, and is now 18 months old. He is a wonderful family pet and will fit into any new situation. He is great around dogs and cats, but does get over excited when first introduced. He is the sweetest most gentle dog we have ever had!

He is now almost fully grown, and weighs around 70 pounds. He is a F1B golden doodle with no genetic issues. He was purchased from a verified breeder and is currently up to date on all vaccines. He has not been neutered, and is fully intact. He would male a wonderful stud dog to a create beautiful litter.

We will be interviewing potential families for this wonderful dog beginning immediately. Must have fenced in yard and time to devote to him. asking price for Gator is $600.

Attachments

• 72528498_1101902120002801_885821487083159552_n.jpg
    72528498_1101902120002801_885821487083159552_n.jpg
    181.6 KB Views: 105
  • 71330533_1128600844004986_1656819308430360576_n.jpg
    71330533_1128600844004986_1656819308430360576_n.jpg
    185.2 KB Views: 105
  • 71755659_705925213221388_211459643916943360_n.jpg
    71755659_705925213221388_211459643916943360_n.jpg
    182.5 KB Views: 105
  • 71177512_2741929102483740_1086228260297113600_n.jpg
    71177512_2741929102483740_1086228260297113600_n.jpg
    223.1 KB Views: 103
  • 71564266_441029559864259_145492115936247808_n.jpg
    71564266_441029559864259_145492115936247808_n.jpg
    166 KB Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scottie barlow

Hi. My name is Scottie Barlow. I’m a homeschooling mom of 4 in Hampton, KY. Since we homeschool, we have quite a bit of time at home with our dogs. We are a small breeder of English Cream Goldendoodles and golden retrievers. Our whole family participates in the process. We currently have 2 female Goldendoodles and 1 female golden retriever. We perform genetic testing on all our dogs. Our dogs are our first and foremost pets. They live inside and out. We have 21 fenced acres of land as well as a large outdoor kennel if needed. Our pets are part of our family. We take them swimming, boating, to the park, etc. We are looking to own a male to breed our females. Gator is a handsome fellow and it sounds like he could meld nicely with our situation. Could you tell me about Gator and reason for rehoming?

Reactions: dcseeger
D

dcseeger

Scottie barlow said:
Hi. My name is Scottie Barlow. I’m a homeschooling mom of 4 in Hampton, KY. Since we homeschool, we have quite a bit of time at home with our dogs. We are a small breeder of English Cream Goldendoodles and golden retrievers. Our whole family participates in the process. We currently have 2 female Goldendoodles and 1 female golden retriever. We perform genetic testing on all our dogs. Our dogs are our first and foremost pets. They live inside and out. We have 21 fenced acres of land as well as a large outdoor kennel if needed. Our pets are part of our family. We take them swimming, boating, to the park, etc. We are looking to own a male to breed our females. Gator is a handsome fellow and it sounds like he could meld nicely with our situation. Could you tell me about Gator and reason for rehoming?
Hello! I would love to tell you more about him! We absolutely adore him, but unfortunately we just don’t have enough time to give him. We have 5 children, and are constantly traveling and on the go. We feel badly that we don’t have enough time to spend with him, and therefore want him to have the kind of life he deserves! Gator is so good natured and would definitely fit into your family. He would love to have that kind of space to run around and be with humans and other dogs! Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Reactions: Jeffjbar
S

Scottie barlow

Hi. You mentioned in your original post that he has no genetic issues. Has he or his parents been genetically tested? Does he have any other health certs?

Reactions: Jeffjbar
J

Jeffjbar

Is Gator still available?

Reactions: dcseeger
D

dcseeger

Scottie barlow said:
Hi. You mentioned in your original post that he has no genetic issues. Has he or his parents been genetically tested you no? Does he have any other health certs?
Sorry for the delay! I did not have notifications set for post replies and am just now seeing your message.

The breeder we got Gator from told us his parents were both genetically tested, and that Gator was also health tested. Since we were not purchasing him to use as a stud dog, we did not ask for any formal certificates or documents.

D

dcseeger

Jeffjbar said:
Is Gator still available?
Sorry for the delay! I did not see your message until now. Yes, Gator is still available!

J

Jeffjbar

Thanks. How can we contact you?

S

Scottie barlow

dcseeger said:
Sorry for the delay! I did not have notifications set for post replies and am just now seeing your message.

The breeder we got Gator from told us his parents were both genetically tested, and that Gator was also health tested. Since we were not purchasing him to use as a stud dog, we did not ask for any formal certificates or documents.
So glad to hear back from you! 😀
We are genuinely interested in Gator. If we had the genetic results and he is registered, we’d LOVE to take him into our family. Do you think it’s possible to find out from the breeder the results from the genetic test? As breeders, we have a responsibility to be super careful that our dogs produce healthy puppies🙂. Also, is he registered? (Probably with the CKC?)
Thank you.

D

dcseeger

Scottie barlow said:
So glad to hear back from you! 😀
We are genuinely interested in Gator. If we had the genetic results and he is registered, we’d LOVE to take him into our family. Do you think it’s possible to find out from the breeder the results from the genetic test? As breeders, we have a responsibility to be super careful that our dogs produce healthy puppies🙂. Also, is he registered? (Probably with the CKC?)
Thank you.
Completely understand! I will try contacting the breeder today and let you know what I find out!

S

Scottie barlow

dcseeger said:
Completely understand! I will try contacting the breeder today and let you know what I find out!
Hi. We are still hoping Gator can join us. 😊😊Any word on the genetics?

A

Alice cochran12

Hi! I am interested in gator. I have a female that is a month younger than him and she really needs a friend! We have a huge fenced in yard and we go camping and fishing a lot so we’re around a lot of areas where they can just run as long as he wants. We also have a horse farm that I’m sure he would love to play on!

D

dcseeger

Scottie barlow said:
Hi. We are still hoping Gator can join us. 😊😊Any word on the genetics?
Hello! Sorry for the delay. I was not able to find anything out from the breeder. They did not respond to my emails unfortunately. We found Gator a home though where he will not be used as a stud. Thanks for the interest, I hope y’all find another suitable pup!

D

dcseeger

Alice cochran12 said:
Hi! I am interested in gator. I have a female that is a month younger than him and she really needs a friend! We have a huge fenced in yard and we go camping and fishing a lot so we’re around a lot of areas where they can just run as long as he wants. We also have a horse farm that I’m sure he would love to play on!
Hello! Thanks for the interest! We found Gator a home already as of this morning. I will be removing the listing shortly. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap