Date Born
April 26th, 2019
Sex
Female
Price
$250
Pleasant Hill
Illinois
These F1b Labradoodle pups have been raised for just about any family environment. Born and brought up on an Amish farm in Pike County, IL, these pups have learned the great enjoyment that comes with being surrounded by a multitude of children and animals. By breeding a registered (apricot) male poodle and a (yellow) female labradoodle, these F1b pups get the best of both worlds with allergy-friendly fur and a winning temperament.

DSC06738.JPG

Last edited:

Ethan Brown

These F1b Labradoodle pups have been raised for just about any family environment. Born and brought up on an Amish farm in Pike County, IL, these pups have learned the great enjoyment that comes with being surrounded by a multitude of children and animals. By breeding a registered (apricot) male poodle and a (yellow) female labradoodle, these F1b pups get the best of both worlds with allergy-friendly fur and a winning temperament.

DSC06726.JPG

Last edited:

Ethan Brown

DSC06746.JPG

Last edited:

Ethan Brown

DSC06734.JPG

Last edited:

Ethan Brown

DSC06749.JPG

Last edited:

Jacquie Roy

View attachment 5110
We saw that you have both goldendoodles and labradoodles for sale. Do you have any females left of the goldendoodles or labradoodles? How big will they get when they are full grown? You are asking $600 for the labradoodles and goldendoodles are $700? Thank you.

Jacquie

Ethan Brown

We saw that you have both goldendoodles and labradoodles for sale. Do you have any females left of the goldendoodles or labradoodles? How big will they get when they are full grown? You are asking $600 for the labradoodles and goldendoodles are $700? Thank you.

Jacquie
Yes, we still have several females available. I will update the price, but Labradoodles are now $400 and Goldendoodles are $500.

Jacquie Roy

Yes, we still have several females available. I will update the price, but Labradoodles are now $400 and Goldendoodles are $500.
We would be looking for a Goldendoodle. Are those F1b as well? Where are you located again? When would they be ready to pick up? Thank you.

Jacquie

Ethan Brown

We would be looking for a Goldendoodle. Are those F1b as well? Where are you located again? When would they be ready to pick up? Thank you.

Jacquie
Yes, they are F1B Goldendoodles. I am actually selling the pups for an Amish family that we've known for quite a number of years. They are located just outside Pleasant Hill, IL. They are pretty well open to any time to come see them and/or pick them up. Just shoot a date and time and I'll verify it with them.

Jacquie Roy

Do you know if they will have any of their shots? We would be interested in the Goldendoodle female. In the picture, they looked a little reddish or lighter brown. We were possibly thinking Saturday and any time would work for us. We are approximately 2 1/2 hours away in southern Illinois.

Jacquie Roy

Sorry, I keep thinking of questions. If they do not have their shots, do you know how old are they now? Thank you.

Jacquie

Jacquie Roy

We would like to get one of the female Goldendoodles. for $499. Please let us know if Saturday works to pick the dog up. I saw the new ad which answered all my questions about the shots and everything. You can text or call me also at 618-973-8339. Thank you.

Jacquie