brandie187

Breed
F1 Standard Goldendoodle
Date Born
11/13/19
Price
Akron
OH
I have a litter of adorable Goldendoodle Puppies looking for great homes. Goldendoodles are a wonderful breed. Mixed with both the Standard Poodle and Golden Retriever, they are very loving and smart. They are calm and also playful for they have the silly poodle side to them. Goldendoodles make for great service dogs and is great for companionship for their simple fact of loyalty and love. Goldendoodles do not shed which is another advantage for both people with allergies and simply for people who don't like picking up hair. lol. Genetically, they are healthier than any purebred for the fact that genetic issues are very much less likely to be passed on to the puppies.
I have both girls and boys available. They were born November 13th and will be ready for their homes on January 8th. Pups will come up to date on vaccinations and dewormings. They will come with a 2 year health guarantee. And they will also come with a puppy care package which will include a blanket, birth certificate. food, treats, toys, and a few pee pads.
Pups were born on 11/13/19 and will be ready for their homes on 1/8/20.I am currently accepting deposits of $200. You will be able to select your puppy at 6 weeks of age either in person or through video/live stream.

Please check out my facebook page for more information, pics, and livestreams of the puppies. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2015960281766819/

Check out my website! https://brandie187.wixsite.com/lillysgoldendoodles

You may also call or text anytime: 330-983-3520
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Attachments

• IMG_8887.jpg
    IMG_8887.jpg
    67.4 KB Views: 5
  • IMG_8891.jpg
    IMG_8891.jpg
    57.8 KB Views: 4
  • IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    56.6 KB Views: 6
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    64.9 KB Views: 5
Last edited:
F1 Standard Goldendoodle Puppies! was posted on 11-29-2019 by brandie187 in the Goldendoodle forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.