F1 Goldendoodle Puppies

• Thread starter MarlaynaS
  • Start date
M

MarlaynaS

City
Yuma
Arizona
~I am located in Yuma, AZ, but I am willing to meet you in Gila Bend if that is closer for you when the exchange happens. If you would like to meet the puppies and/or reserve any of them beforehand, you m
ust come to me. Thanks for your understanding.~

We have 8 beautiful F1 Goldendoodles (50% Standard Poodle, 50% Golden Retriever).

There are 5 girls and 3 boys still available, ranging from light cream to very light apricot. They are ready to meet some potential new families! They will be ready to go home with you at 8 weeks on July 6th.

These puppies are so sweet and energetic, have been kept indoors, and have a lot of socialization with my toddler and friends. They are in the process of being potty pad trained, which makes the transition of housetraining much easier.

Dad is a Purebred, AKC Registered White Standard Poodle named Captain, and is about 45lbs.
Mom is a Purebred Golden Retriever named Lexi, and is about 50 lbs.
Both parents are onsite. Puppies will receive their first vaccinations before they go home with you.

Additional information:

We are asking $1200. If you would like to reserve a puppy, a non-refundable $200 deposit is required, which will go towards the full price. Contracts must be signed by both parties any time funds are exchanged. Each puppy will be sent home with a complimentary New Puppy Package, which includes:
  • A three day supply of Purina Puppy Chow: Chicken And Rice. You can either continue buying what I have fed them, or slowly transition them to a different puppy food that you prefer, it is your choice
  • A familiar toy to play with, probably to be chewed to bits soon
  • A brush to help you keep on top of that fluffy coat
  • A record of all vaccines given while the puppy was in my care
  • A list of recommendations of how to care for your puppy

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    54.6 KB Views: 2
  • Gold.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    51.5 KB Views: 2
  • Green&Purple.jpg
    Green&Purple.jpg
    53.1 KB Views: 3
  • Green.jpg
    Green.jpg
    50.8 KB Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
F1 Goldendoodle Puppies was posted on 06-30-2019 by MarlaynaS in the Goldendoodle forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search