• Start date
LoveKitties63

LoveKitties63

Breed
Exotic
City
Jacksonville
Alabama
I have an adorable Exotic Short Hair kitten available for adoption. Leo (exotic short hair red). DOB of birth is 05/18/2019. He comes with his first kitten shot and a health certificate from my vet. He will be ready to go to his furever home as of next weekend, 08/10. Taking deposit now. Please contact for price and further information as well as with any questions. Delivery assistance available. Sold as PET only, no exceptions. I am located in Jacksonville, Alabama. Will meet within reason. I offer 1 year from DOB genetic guarantee. My kittens are raised as family members and are super sweet, purring all the time :) Also shown is Leo's dad, Saban, and his mama, Willow. Both parents are excellent quality! PayPal or CashAp for deposit of $200 to hold kitten. Deposits are nonrefundable. When inquiring, please tell me a little bit about yourself, children, other pets, etc. Thank you. Thank you for looking at my sweet lil boy :) I do reserve the right to refuse sale at any time for any reason I feel appropriate for my kittens.

Attachments

• Leo.jpg
    Leo.jpg
    88 KB Views: 8
  • Parents - Saban n Willow.jpg
    Parents - Saban n Willow.jpg
    79.5 KB Views: 7
L

LisaPlourde

Hi how much is Leo? I live in Massachusetts.

LoveKitties

LoveKitties

Hello! Leo is $1200 plus additional cost for me to in-cabin pet nanny him to you. OR, you can choose to fly and pick him up in Birmingham Internal Airport in Alabama. I do not cargo ship my kittens for their protection and safety. He is such a sweet wonderful kitten! We adore him! Very lovable, purrs constantly, just has a constant sweet loving look on his face! He truly has won our hearts! If you are seriously considering Leo, please send me your phone number so we can chat! I do have 15+ years experience breeding Persians/Exotics. We raise our kittens as family. We do not cage adults, only when we have infant kittens for protection of mama and babies. Hope to hear back from you!!

Exotic Persian Kitten For Adoption was posted on 08-07-2019 by LoveKitties63 in the Persian forum.

Search