Exotic Persian Kitten For Adoption

LoveKitties63

Breed
Exotic
City
Jacksonville
State
Alabama - AL
I have an adorable Exotic Short Hair kitten available for adoption. Leo (exotic short hair red). DOB of birth is 05/18/2019. He comes with his first kitten shot and a health certificate from my vet. He will be ready to go to his furever home as of next weekend, 08/10. Taking deposit now. Please contact for price and further information as well as with any questions. Delivery assistance available. Sold as PET only, no exceptions. I am located in Jacksonville, Alabama. Will meet within reason. I offer 1 year from DOB genetic guarantee. My kittens are raised as family members and are super sweet, purring all the time :) Also shown is Leo's dad, Saban, and his mama, Willow. Both parents are excellent quality! PayPal or CashAp for deposit of $200 to hold kitten. Deposits are nonrefundable. When inquiring, please tell me a little bit about yourself, children, other pets, etc. Thank you. Thank you for looking at my sweet lil boy :) I do reserve the right to refuse sale at any time for any reason I feel appropriate for my kittens.

Attachments

LoveKitties

Hello! Leo is $1200 plus additional cost for me to in-cabin pet nanny him to you. OR, you can choose to fly and pick him up in Birmingham Internal Airport in Alabama. I do not cargo ship my kittens for their protection and safety. He is such a sweet wonderful kitten! We adore him! Very lovable, purrs constantly, just has a constant sweet loving look on his face! He truly has won our hearts! If you are seriously considering Leo, please send me your phone number so we can chat! I do have 15+ years experience breeding Persians/Exotics. We raise our kittens as family. We do not cage adults, only when we have infant kittens for protection of mama and babies. Hope to hear back from you!!