Search

English Pointer for Sale - Fully Trained!

• Thread starter Jake Z
  • Start date

729 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

J

Jake Z

Reaction Score
I have a fully trained English Pointer dog for sale. I am located in Chester, New York. Please contact me if interested.

Scout (Medium).jpg

Breed
English Pointer
Date Born
Jun 10, 2017
Price
$1200 OBO
City
Chester
State
New York - NY
Zip Code
Hi,

How old is this dog? When was it born? It this dog a male or a female? How much are you asking for it?

Thanks.

Scout is a lovable, purebred, English Pointer. She comes from a line of professionally bred hunting dogs in Pennsylvania. (On Point Outfitters) Scout has been our family pet and hunting dog for almost 4 years. She’s in great condition and up to date on her rabies vaccination. We are looking for a new home for Scout as we ourselves are moving to a new home.

Color: black and white (see photo)

Sex: female (spayed)

Temperament: friendly to friends and family and pretty much everyone (loves kids)

Grooming: very little shedding

Physical needs: lots of exercise, water and 2-3 cups of dry dog food / day

Vaccinations: Rabies vaccine lasts for another year

Training: responds to “come” and “sit”, will perform as a pointing dog when hunting.

Tick and heartworm medications: Monthly dose of NextGuard and Heartguard What comes with: Sport Dog 825x radio collar with remote (1/2 mile range), Kennel, Leash, etc.

We have trained Scout to hunt upland birds such as pheasant, chucker, grouse and partridge. She has successfully pointed many birds and holds point quite well. She loves to run and exercise and is a great friend to pretty much everyone she meets. She loves kids.

Asking price: $1,200 or best offer.