E

Emazing1111

Breed
English Bulldog
Price
City
Norwalk
CT
14 month Old English Bulldog. We’ve had her for about 7 months, we’ve realized caring for a dog is too much for our schedules so I am hoping we can find her a good home. She is house broken, crate trained and great with kids. There are no other dogs in our house but when we take her to the dog park she plays well with other dogs. She’s up to date on shots.

Her name is Harley Quinn. Answers to Harley. Please message me with any questions. Serious inquiries only!!

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ekgidley

Hi
My name is Eric, i live in east haddam and me and my wife were looking into getting a bulldog however i have a 1 year old and a 6 year old so i was wondering how Harley was around little children if she has been around them. Also if you could sebd us a picture we are serious buyers looking for a new family member thank you

E

Emazing1111

Hi Eric,

We have an 8 year old in the house. Harley has been nothing but gentle with him. She is a big ball of mush and loves to cuddle. She's a big girl but still likes to be active. But when things are quiet at home you can generally find her laying out sleeping.
IMG-0462.JPG
IMG-0461.JPG

IMG-9250.JPG

E

Ekgidley

She is adorable, we would love to meet her. I dont know what your schedule looks like. But i would love to set up a time and day to meet her

Thank you
Eric

English Bulldog for Sale in Norwalk, Connecticut was posted on 09-08-2019 by Emazing1111 in the English Bulldog forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search