Search

Double Acrylic Aquarium, Stand, Equipment - Coolidge, Arizona

• Thread starter Scalelife
  • Start date

714 Total Thread Views

S

Scalelife

Reaction Score
Hello out there. I have recently decided to part with this set up I have been working on for awhile and leaving the hobby. The above Imgur links are pic heavy to really show everything that is going on here. this is pretty much a turn key set up minus lighting. will need some plumbing parts, bulkheads. the top tank needs a piece of plywood up top, some braces across and to be leveled up there. the bottom tank is all set to go build shimmed and perfect. this stand is really a stand inside a stand could park a truck on it. if you want it pretty will need to be wood face to be finished as is need little work to function as should. I spent quit along time figuring this all out for a 8' ceiling were there was enough room for filtration on the bottom and to get in the two tanks. The top tank is a frag tank from a fish store i bought of some one never used by me had ben water tested, and front panel polished. the blue bottom tank I had set up for a year or so on another metal stand. I did polish the front panel on that one before using Novus 3 stage kit. no chips, craps, glazing any of that on either tank. Top tank is euro braced and 1/2" acrylic except bottom. the blue tank is 3/8th acrylic all except the bottom. here is a list of everything that is included in this sale.

Top tank is 54" L 24" W 12" tall. is 67.42 gallon by MFK calculator has 2 drilled hole left side drain 2 5/8 " back return hole 1 3/4" actual hole size once upon a time frag tank

Bottom tank is 48" L 17" W 16 " tall 56.6 gallons by MFK calculator has three drilled holes back and bottom holes in over flow box are 2 1/2" and return hole is 1 3/8"

Eshopps RS - 200 reef sump 30" L 12" W 12" tall for 125 - 225 gallons rated includes 5 new filter socks, and 4 used 300 micron used ones are bleached and dish washer washed good as new. Has 2 new small stock filter blocks, and one tall blue filter block i used this with a tall one as a moving bed filter. included here is half a 5 gallon bucket of new never used authentic k1 micro

Ink bird wifi heater controller with 2 temp probes used in new condition model number itc - 306A. 2 x used in good condition Hydor 200 W inline heater 1/2 ends. 2 eheim jager heaters 50w and 150 w

Alita AL -15A air pump with all original pieces used for 6 months or so works as should in new condition.

Jebao DC -12000 pump new never used 12,000 L/H with controler

1/2" spears return line back flow valve, 1 1/2" spears true union, 2 x 1/2" return line shut offs barbed. Other miscellaneous fittings, bulkheads all are pictured in imgur post.

Pro heat temp controller 1500W new never used I did not realized it needed grounded plugs so bought and used ink bird instead.

Price
$1,200
City
Coolidge
State
Arizona - AZ
Zip Code