Search

New Member Introductions

166K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Hi Olyvia,

Thank you for sharing your story! Please be sure to post in-depth ads for both the dog you are searching for and the dog you'd like to sell. That way, the chances of someone finding and reading those posts will be greater than only reading your wonderful introduction post. Also, be sure to include photos if you have them.

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/threads/how-to-make-a-post.2/
Thanks and good luck!

Jay
Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to make them!

Been Looking For Maltichon Puppies in North Carolina

Been looking for Maltichon puppies, I have been looking for puppies close to my area for sale for years (hard to find this breed in my area). Our 1st Maltichon is 5 yrs old and have fell in love with her, as many of our friends and family whom also are looking. Also looking for 1 that doesn't cost outrageous amt. Looking maybe add new member to our family.

Hello! I have a one year old Jack Russel Chihuahua mix if you're interested! I need to find her a new home as I am moving. Her name is Becky, she has short hair, a brown/chocolate coat with white, and is super friendly! Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details.

Sphynx Cats in Alaska!

New here! We are currently in Alaska, living our best lives! We breed Sphynx kittens, hairless and outcrossed.

kingy.JPG

Little River Rottweilers in Columbia, Mississippi

Hi: Mike here - owner of 3 beautiful Rottweiler girls. We (the girls) enjoy running and playing on 4 acres of Southern Ms. land. We have a adopted sister (a Belgian Malinois) that’s very hyper and chases us a lot. We as girls do have puppies and dad has to decide to whom our babies go to for loving and forever homes. Thanks for letting us join.

E949BF76-8F57-4B74-8882-8D0CEEB338B7.png

47AF2EE7-8518-4134-B631-730D5B9AD320.jpeg

87D357B6-651C-4FBE-BD1D-0C3CDE66A040.jpeg

BECC6BC2-1152-427B-AEE6-C77D8A0BB297.jpeg

Hey, fellow South Dakotan! I'm interested. But I want to see pictures of the puppies first. And I want to know how much you want to charge as well.

Hello! I have a one year old Jack Russel Chihuahua mix if you're interested! I need to find her a new home as I am moving. Her name is Becky, she has short hair, a brown/chocolate coat with white, and is super friendly! Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details.
Can you send me a few pics? I may be interested...

Amanda Engelke from Cabot, Arkansas

Hi, my name is Amanda and I love my two American Akitas with all my heart. They recently had puppies and now I need to find them all good homes. We would love to keep them but my husband and I just don't have the space or financial resources with the two dogs and all seven of our children.

Jessica from Joliet, Illinois

We are a growing family and can't spend the time we need to with our very energetic German Shepherd. Our home is not big enough for him anymore.

Rho'Troyer - Glenford, Ohio

My family has had Jack Russell Terriers for 7 years and we'd never want to live without one again☺️ We have a registered female and a male and also an adorable deaf puppy that is just like a little teddy bear.

Hello From Illinois - Parent of Cockapoo

Parent of a smart loyal cute as can be Cockapoo who fell in love with another smart cute as pie Cockapoo and gave birth to four adorable little baby Cockapoos.

New Member Birdy From Dodge, Nebraska (Bird Breeder)

Hi all, I am known as "Birdy" on this site. I am a Hobby home breeder. Small scale, clean cages, great diet.

Stacy’s Small Standard Poodles - Texas

We love our small TX Standard poodles. I am a small hobby breeder and nurse that takes pride in breeding healthy pups. All my parents are health tested and raised in my home and loved by my family. I have been nurse for 23 years and I have breeding for 15 years. Thank you for allowing me to be in your group. I’m excited about meeting everyone :)

Doggy Tyme - Kansas

Doggy Tyme is a kennel out of Conway Springs, KS. We have been breeding dogs for 15 years. We love what we do and fight for our rights to breed. We love our dogs and have many different breeds. We are not about all the money all the time there are times where we will help customers purchase a puppy. We do offer payments however, restrictions apply to this must speak to me to learn about restrictions. We are here to help heal your hearts!!!

Tumblin T Aussies - Arrington, Tennessee

I am a small breeder of Standard and Toy size Aussies.

Powderpuff Persians Available! - Indiana

My name is Susan and I have a small in-home CFA registered cattery. I offer a variety of colors including Silver or Himalayan Persians. All of my cats have been genetically PKD tested and are negative. I shower them with attention and have very affectionate and docile little kittens as a result. They are litter box trained and up to date on all vaccinations. Please visit me for more information.

wu8e+ggxRRixAxVi+iRm6Q.jpg

%C5hHsreRkWWpCjJoyw+hg.jpg

IMG_8149.JPG

e7fz0XuRRdWi62qp35purg.jpg

CHOCO68 From Indianapolis, Indiana

Hi - I'm in the Indy area. I have 3 little babies looking for there forever homes. I am hands on with my puppies and they are well socialized.

Hello from Orlando, Florida

Hi, My name is San. I'm from Florida. I love animals. We grew up with mainly cats and dogs. I'm ok the look out for a new fur-baby preferably a brachycephalic (smushed-face) kitty. They are so adorable ? and I've never had that type. I also want to adopt a parrot. But I will start small since it will be my first time taking care of a bird species.

Hello! I'm from Everett, Washington

I'm looking for baby ferrets and decided to come here.