Donrae Quiahua Reyes From Yanceyville, North Carolina

Donrae

Hello,
My name is Donrae Quiahua Reyes. I am looking for a new family member. My choice is a male Chihuahua. I would prefer one with long hair. I live in North Carolina. Close to Danville VA. Hopefully I can find my new life partner. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

tpiazza

Hello! I have a one year old Jack Russel Chihuahua mix if you're interested! I need to find her a new home as I am moving. Her name is Becky, she has short hair, a brown/chocolate coat with white, and is super friendly! Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details.

Donrae

Hello! I have a one year old Jack Russel Chihuahua mix if you're interested! I need to find her a new home as I am moving. Her name is Becky, she has short hair, a brown/chocolate coat with white, and is super friendly! Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details.
Can you send me a few pics? I may be interested...

Donrae Quiahua Reyes From Yanceyville, North Carolina was posted on 07-30-2019 by Donrae in the New Member Introductions forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.