Search

Doggy Day Care/Boarding/Walking - I'll Take Good Care of Your Furbaby

786 Total Thread Views

candeez25

Reaction Score
http://travelingdogsitter.com/sit/candia73068/c
New to Rover? Get $20 off your first booking by using the promo code CANDIA73068. Valid for first-time Rover customers only.

About Me
Hi, I'm Candice! Some call me Candy or C. I've owned all types of animals all my life from dogs, turtles, fishes, pet mice, hamsters, and even a goat! From big dogs to purse dogs! I was an executive and now am pursuing a career in happiness. Dogs bring me joy and a part of me secretly wishes that there were more dogs then humans (don't we all. lol). I currently have three furbabies of my own: Teddy, my little chunk-o-munk - I'm not fat, I'm fluffy - Yorkie who is 15 yrs old; Kingston, my little rascal with a brass knuckle name tag (he's my lil gangsta) Maltese who is 12 yrs old; and our new member of the family Harper, LBC street dog turned Princess Pudding Pants (as her god mama calls her). I recently lost my partner-in-crime, Harlow, who was our 8 yr old Maltese. She rescued me in November 2015 and held a special place in my heart. She was favorite hello and my hardest goodbye (RIP Harrrowwww <3). She was diagnosed in August 2019 with an autoimmune disease - Immune Mediated Polyarthritis (IMPA) - and unfortunately her little body could not handle the daily dose of prednisone she had to take. It was a struggle everyday and even on her good days she still wasn't my Harlow. She passed away in December 2019 just a few days after I got back from vacation and I'm sure she waited for me to get home. I know she's at the Rainbow Bridge watching over all of us. A week after Harlow passed she brought Harper to me who was in the shelter because she was confiscated from a drug addict owner. I thank Harlow for rescuing Harper so that I can give her a better life as I did her. So as you can see I love love love dogs. I volunteer at animal shelters so that I can help all furbabies find their forever home. I am located in Signal Hill right in the middle of the LBC. I am working from home and have an open and flexible schedule to help take care of your furbaby(ies). I can take them out on their daily walks around the neighborhood/parks/beaches, drop-in visits for some fun-time/snuggles/medication, and day-care. I live in a condo with plenty of space in the house, garage and three community dog runs to roam, play or have quiet time. I am also walking distance to all the parks in the Signal Hill Hilltop. I will love and care for your love bug(s) as I do mine! I welcome any special requests, instructions and daily check-ins. Satisfaction guaranteed!

About My Services
I offer:
Dog Boarding: $29 per night. I'm comfortable taking care of dogs who are: small (1-15 lbs), medium (15-40 lbs), large (41-100 lbs), giant (100+ lbs).
House Sitting: $29 per night. I'm comfortable taking care of dogs who are: small (1-15 lbs), medium (15-40 lbs), large (41-100 lbs), giant (100+ lbs).
Drop-In Visits: $12 per visit. I'm comfortable taking care of dogs who are: small (1-15 lbs), medium (15-40 lbs), large (41-100 lbs), giant (100+ lbs).
Doggy Day Care: $25 per day. I'm comfortable taking care of dogs who are: small (1-15 lbs), medium (15-40 lbs),
Dog Walking: $15 per walk. I'm comfortable taking care of dogs who are: small (1-15 lbs), medium (15-40 lbs), large (41-100 lbs), giant (100+ lbs).

Raves from My Clients
Want to learn more about me and my services? I have 4 reviews on my Rover profile. Check out what my clients had to say:
"I completely trust my pet with Candice. She is an experienced dog owner and lover with shoes lots of patience and flexibility to all the personalities. My puppy loves her and actually listens and behaves with her. I would trust my puppy with her for walking or overnights." --Mary V.
"Candice is not only an awesome person and friend but she loves any and all animals as if they were her own. All my dogs love seeing auntie Candice for play dates and sleep overs. They have a blast with her every single time. I swear she's a dog whisperer! You can trust Candice to take your pups for a fun walk, to check-in to give your pup cuddles or meds, or dog-sit when you need some R&R or need to travel for work. She's reliable and trustworthy and the only one I trust with my babies." --Able N.

To read more of reviews, go to http://travelingdogsitter.com/sit/candia73068/c

Want to learn more about my services? Enter this link into your browser:
http://travelingdogsitter.com/sit/candia73068/c
New to Rover? Get $20 off your first booking by using the promo code CANDIA73068. Valid for first-time Rover customers only.

City
Los Angeles
State
California - CA