D

Diana626

Breed
Doberman Pinscher
City
Alhambra
State
California - CA
10 puppies born 01-19-2020 6 Males & 4 Female We are looking forward to meeting you in hopes to re-home our Doberman pups! Sires name is Burkhard and his female partner is Bonnie. Parents are on-site, they are both friendly, approachable and stunningly beautiful inside and out. We do take our time in meeting the interested family’s/person to make sure that puppies get rehomed to responsible loving parents/family’s. Puppies are all black & tan, dew claws (5th nail) removed and tails docked to the 2nd joint from an experienced Doberman Veterinarian. All puppies will come with 1st set of shots, dewormed and will be able to separated from momma at the 7th week from birthday. Please see pictures for details. 1st come first serve basis, cant wait to hear from you! Ask for Diana, I will answer questions you my have. Se habla Español.

Attachments

• IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 10
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Power User
Hi,

How much are you asking for the puppies?

Thanks.

N

Nothis2

10 puppies born 01-19-2020 6 Males & 4 Female We are looking forward to meeting you in hopes to re-home our Doberman pups! Sires name is Burkhard and his female partner is Bonnie. Parents are on-site, they are both friendly, approachable and stunningly beautiful inside and out. We do take our time in meeting the interested family’s/person to make sure that puppies get rehomed to responsible loving parents/family’s. Puppies are all black & tan, dew claws (5th nail) removed and tails docked to the 2nd joint from an experienced Doberman Veterinarian. All puppies will come with 1st set of shots, dewormed and will be able to separated from momma at the 7th week from birthday. Please see pictures for details. 1st come first serve basis, cant wait to hear from you! Ask for Diana, I will answer questions you my have. Se habla Español.
How much are you selling puppies for

B

Bonnie562

Any pup still available

M

Mariosmiles

Still available?? I want a male. I live in Lincoln Heights. (626)6266084 Mario

M

Mariosmiles

Doberman Puppies for Sale in Alhambra, California was posted on 03-02-2020 by Diana626 in the Doberman Pinscher forum.