Search

Do I Need to Re-Home My Labrador Retriever?

942 Total Thread Views

CaptainDan

Reaction Score
I need some help from the expert Labrador Retriever owners on this board. I have a question for you. I just wrote a post about my newly adopted, but very destructive Lab that I'd like to get figured out. My dog is only about a year and a half old and it is chewing on and ruining things in my house. He tore up my sofa. I'm afraid that I am not exercising him enough. If a Labrador Retriever doesn't exercise enough, does it become destructive? I read that someplace, but I'd like to know the answer from some real people. I would appreciate any input. Thank you.

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/threads/why-is-my-labrador-retriever-being-destructive.7969/