Search

New Member Introductions

166K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies

Intro from JC Danes

Hello everyone! We are from eastern North Carolina and we love & adore our Great Danes! We just had a litter of fawn Great Danes that in 2-3 weeks will be needing loving new homes!

About Me - Clare, Michigan

Hi, I'm Dori,
I am a photographer who takes photos of available puppies in my area (Clare, Michigan 48617)
I have over 30 clients as of today and each month I meet more.
I list for the owners. Buyers go to their homes to visit the puppies and see which one is what they're looking for.
Yes, they are Amish, but they do not run illegal puppy Mills. People jump to conclusions about this a lot and I'm sick of it.
I DO NOT bathe the puppies or groom them for the photo shoots.
I strive for the BEST PHOTOS ever because that's what my business is... Photography. I only show my best work.
I DO NOT sell puppies.
I DO NOT profit from the puppies selling.
I DO NOT breed dogs.
I do have my own house dogs, but I do not breed with them anymore, they are now just my babies, my family members.
Any questions, please contact me.

FB_IMG_1555981259277.jpg

JGaulard said:
Hi Dori,

Great introduction! Be sure to also post an ad in the Pet Services category to show everyone what you can do behind the camera. That's a much more popular category for services than the New Member Introduction thread.

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/forums/pet-services.18/
Good luck with your business and welcome to the site!

Jay
Thank you so much!!
I do appreciate it. I've been posting them on all the groups for selling puppies on Facebook but have been reported several times and blocked for several days a couple times, so I needed to find another area that I could post the listings on.

Hi Dori,

We have actually seen services like yours before. Please post a few ads in the Dogs & Puppies category and we'll take a look at them to see if they are allowed. I actually thought you were advertising your photography service, not the puppies themselves. That's why I suggested the Services category.

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/forums/dogs-puppies.10/
Thank you.

Jay

Jack Russell Terriers - Long Island, New York

Owner of Jack Russell Terrier. Selling puppies 2 months old - 2 boys and 2 girls. Registered, vaccinated, microchipped.

FF501C1E-101D-4D88-B677-667B65CDD41E.jpeg

1B84724A-0B1D-4F1C-A3E6-30D8E8C49988.jpeg

3BE6486E-F1C1-4902-B56A-86CFA59AE5D1.jpeg

DA13A3CF-D5AB-4510-98D2-BF1ED7A1AA5C.jpeg

Platinum Bred Kennel - Florida​

Hello Everyone,

I am the owner of PlatinumBred Dog Kennel. I am selling American Bully Puppies as of now I have one male and one female available 16 weeks old, up to date on all vaccinations/deworming. I have posted 2 pictures of each if interested PM me for prices and if you have any other questions.

Bando 2.jpg

Bando.jpg

Lucky Charm.jpg

Puppy 3.jpg

Katie Feiler & North Land Dobermans - Evansville, Minnesota

Hello, I am Katie Feiler, a stay home mom of four kids and currently 22 Doberman puppies and 2 adult Dobermans which are the mommas to these puppies. And a Gecko....we have quite the mix here. I like to stay busy, what ca I say. Lol. I absolutely love the Doberman breed. They are beautiful, intelligent, and great protectors of our family and home! My dobies love their kids and cuddle with them often. I started breeding Dobermans about 3 years ago and am just now getting serious about making it a commercial business. I'm still learning things about it and how some processes work. I'm not a licensed breeder yet but that is my goal for this next year. Lots of paper work and waiting I guess. Why Dobermans? I have always had a love for them. We had a red and rust named Molly growing up and she was the best dog we ever had! There is not too many times I remember that we didn't have animals. So with that said she still beat all the competition. She lived to be 14 and saying g goodbye was the hardest thing ever. I want people to have the same experience with the Doberman breed as I did growing up. Having the best dog ever! Dobermans sometimes get a bad rep. Or are stereotyped into a dangerous breed along with pits, pit mixes, and Rottweilers. I believe all breeds have potential to be great family dogs. But with all animals we have to respect them and they will love you unconditionally. There are cases where animals come out of abusive or negligent situations and they are more dangerous but again any breed is susceptible to this behavior if not raised in a good healthy environment. I want people to know how amazing the Doberman breed is!

Chrissy from Indiana

Hi there! My name is Chrissy and I live in central Indiana. I work an excessive amount of hours and homeschool my kids. Due to a job transfer recently, and having to sell my house and get an apartment, we have had to rehome the majority of our pets. We started out with 5 cats, 1 gecko, 1 corn snake, 6 hamsters, 2 mice, 18 fish, and a tarantula. We are now down to 3 cats, 1 mouse, 1 hamster, and the corn snake. Need to re-home the corn snake. My landlord is irate over it.

Jose from Indiana

Hi. My name is Jose. I am from Indianapolis, Indiana. I have an AKC German Shepherd pair who I absolutely love. I found this website browsing the internet.

Cocker Spaniel Hobby Breeder - Bakersfield, Missouri​

Hey everyone!
I just want to introduce myself to the page. I raise American Cocker Spaniels and specialize in unique colors including merles, I do however get all of the classic standard colors as well. We are a family of 7 so they are all handled, socialized with other animals and fully vetted. Here is the link to my new website so bear with me till I work the kinks out. I do currently have 1 puppy available but will have 2 chocolate merle males available soon.
Thanks everyone!

FB_IMG_1558196117104.jpg

Hi! Great post. Welcome to the site! Since you're a hobby breeder, I'd like to invite you to tell us a bit about your service and pups in the brand new Breeders section. I wrote up a short "how-to" post there, so if you read that, you'll see what to do. It's basically another way for you to advertise what you're about and why your Cocker Spaniels are the best in the world.

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/forums/breeders.20/
Good luck with your ads and let us know if you need anything!

Jay

Elvis from Miami, Florida​

Hi I'm Elvis. I love Yorkies. I have some that I need to get rid of. I am not a breeder, but my dogs keep breeding ? Attached is Cheeto Dorito. He's my favorite.

IMG-20190507-WA0011.jpg

Home School Mom - Bejou, Minnesota

Hi. I am a home schooling mom of 11 farm kids. We enjoy raising long-haired Chihuahuas and Siamese Ragdoll Persian mix kittens. Our pets go to their new homes well loved and socialized.

Dragonfly Toy Puppies - Mount Vernon, Missouri

We are a retired couple and are small hobby breeders of registered Toy Poodles and F1B Maltipoos. We raise all our puppies in our home with 24 hour love and care. They are handled from birth and are well socialized with people and other dogs. They will be vet checked, puppy pad trained and have age appropriate shots and wormings. We offer shipping options also. Located in the countryside of rural Missouri on one acre of beautiful fenced property.

Scottish Fold Gestau Cattery - Algonquin, Illinois​

Hi - We are small Scottish Fold and Straight cats cattery located in Illinois. Our Sir and Dam are purebreed cats. We had our first litter early this year.

20190103_161804.jpg

Pomeranian Breeder From Houston, Texas

Hello - I am a small home breeder of Pomeranians. My puppies are all vet certified, healthy and up to date on shots. They are raised in our home and cared for as pets and part of the family.

CR Pups in Fort Wayne, Indiana​

Hi we are CR pups (for Charlie and Rosie's pups). Charlie is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Rosie is a Beagle. Together they make beautiful pups called Beaglier. When we bought Charlie and Rosie we had no intentions of breeding but surprise we now have 5 cute babes. This will be our only litter. The pups have enjoyed our very active home of 5 kids. We are located in Fort Wayne IN.

DSCN0150.JPG

Hi Paula from Hastings, MIchigan Here! - Maltese Puppies​

Hi, Just joined the forum. I am a small hobby breeder of maltese. I have the Mom and Dad in my home...I love breeding Maltese as they are so happy and uplifting! I currently have puppies available around fathers day. please feel free to contact me 616 240 0445 Hastings, MI

Chloe pup 2   5.27.19.jpg

Chloe pup 3   5.27.19.jpg

CGC Mastiffs in Conroe, Texas​

Hi, I am Jessica, owner of CGC Mastiffs. We are a family of 5 with and proud parents of 3 full grown Mastiffs. This year we let our Mama "Pepper" and Daddy "Axel" breed one last time. Pepper is a 5 year old brindle AKC Mastiff, and Axel is a 4 year old apricot AKC Mastiff. This is their 3rd land final litter.

20190527_144303.jpg

FB_IMG_1557185419690.jpg