Cockapoo Puppy (Male) | Family-Raised and Registered

• Thread starter DonnaHarned
  • Start date

157 Total Thread Views

Browse More Cockapoos

D

DonnaHarned

Reaction Score
This holistically-reared, family-raised cockapoo is ready to find his forever home with a loving family!

Born and raised on our little farm located between Rapid City and Hot Springs, South Dakota, this little guy is very friendly! He has been socialized lovingly with children, adults, cats, and other dogs, including his four littermates which have already found great homes. He has been acclimated to various environments and textures, including rugs, hard floors, and grass, and will be happy in either household or outdoor environments.

Cockapoos—a cross between a cocker spaniel and a poodle—are a popular, hypo-allergenic designer breed. They are intelligent and food-motivated, and should be easy to train. This puppy and his littermates have been fed a natural, diverse diet supplemented with raw meat. They are holistically reared with either no or delayed immunizations at buyer’s request. Homeopathic nosodes are available as a vaccine alternative against parvovirus and distemper at 10 weeks.
  • Puppies are ready to go home with new owners between seven and nine weeks of age
  • Registered with the American Pet Registry
  • Comprehensive health guarantee included
  • New owners may contact us with questions or concerns at any time after buying
  • We will take back and rehome your puppy if you’re suddenly unable to care for it
  • We are available to meet in person or on FaceTime and let you see the puppy and his family
  • $300 deposit required to reserve a puppy via cash, check, PayPal, or Venmo
  • Must meet in person to complete the sale; breeder is based in the Rapid City/Black Hills area in South Dakota

We are located outside Rapid City in the Black Hills area of South Dakota. Contact Donna Harned at (618) 508-3633 or donnaharned75@gmail.com.

IMG_9072.jpeg IMG_9073.jpeg IMG_9070.jpeg

Breed
Cockapoo
Date Born
Jun 29, 2023
Type
  1. Purebred
Color(s)
  1. Apricot
Age Group
  1. Puppy (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated