Search

CKC Standard Poodle Male Black

2K Total Thread Views | 17 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by cdzimmer1 · Posted: )

Browse More Poodles

cdzimmer1

Reaction Score
King is a handsome and lovable male, black purebred Standard Poodle. He is bright and active one-year old pup. He is registered through the Continental Kennel Club. He visits the groomer regularly and all vaccinations are up to date. He is not neutered. He loves to cuddle and play. He is a sweet boy and we would love to keep him, but unfortunately our busy schedules do not allow him the play time he deserves. He can bring with him a plastic crate and travel/foldable metal crate as well as feeding dishes and toys.

Breed
Poodle
Size
  1. Standard
Registration
  1. CKC
Price
$800 or Make Offer
City
YPSILANTI
State
Michigan - MI

Attachments

• 20190601_151521.jpg
    20190601_151521.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: jalah12345
I'm interested in having him trained to be a service dog for myself. Do you think he'd do well with this?

I think he would. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of service is needed? We initially had thought of having him trained to assist with security. He is bright.

He would be for PTSD. does he have any fears of anything?loud noises, kids, etc? also, is he able to be calm? and do you have more photos

Hi. Sorry for the delay - the notification got filtered to my junk folder :-( King is pretty laid back. I think he would be good for that. We have kids so he is used to that. He just loves people in general and loves to cuddle. He doesn't bark much - only if he hears someone outside and occasionally if he is playing with other dogs. He is not bothered by the vacuum or things like that. He doesn't go upstairs inside (he is capable and does outside - he would just need to know he has permission if you want him to inside). Took a couple more pictures - his fur poofs after brushing - this is more his natural curl.

Attachments

• 20191114_223422.jpg
    20191114_223422.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20191114_222434.jpg
    20191114_222434.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: jalah12345
thank you, he sounds amazing. what’s your number? or we can exchange emails and i can get your number that way.

Hi
Hoping he is still available ! He looks like he is a big boy. Did you mention if he is housebroken? Please let me know either way if he is available.
Thank you,
Rose

Thanks for getting back to me. If we take him, he will have a good home. We live in Newport RI , it is really beautiful up here. How much are you willing to sell him for?

So sorry I didn't get back to you. It has been crazy around here. I only ask about price for several reasons. First we know its Christmas time and I'm sure we are all short of cash. He is beautiful, but he is 1yr old and needs to be neutered. So any flex in price would help. I would be home with him every day and love him.
Thanks,
Rose

Please don't be angry. If you still have him, I need him and will give you what you are asking.

Received a couple of texts but no further response. Wondering if my response went through.