Date Born
07/2018
Sex
Male
Price
$800 or make offer
YPSILANTI
MI
King is a handsome and lovable male, black purebred Standard Poodle. He is bright and active one-year old pup. He is registered through the Continental Kennel Club. He visits the groomer regularly and all vaccinations are up to date. He is not neutered. He loves to cuddle and play. He is a sweet boy and we would love to keep him, but unfortunately our busy schedules do not allow him the play time he deserves. He can bring with him a plastic crate and travel/foldable metal crate as well as feeding dishes and toys.

Attachments

Last edited:

cdzimmer1

I think he would. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of service is needed? We initially had thought of having him trained to assist with security. He is bright.

jalah12345

He would be for PTSD. does he have any fears of anything?loud noises, kids, etc? also, is he able to be calm? and do you have more photos

cdzimmer1

Hi. Sorry for the delay - the notification got filtered to my junk folder :-( King is pretty laid back. I think he would be good for that. We have kids so he is used to that. He just loves people in general and loves to cuddle. He doesn't bark much - only if he hears someone outside and occasionally if he is playing with other dogs. He is not bothered by the vacuum or things like that. He doesn't go upstairs inside (he is capable and does outside - he would just need to know he has permission if you want him to inside). Took a couple more pictures - his fur poofs after brushing - this is more his natural curl.

Attachments