Search

CKC Registered Pomsky Puppies for You

792 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Xspookyxemox · Posted: )

Browse More Pomskies

jamspeterson396

Reaction Score
We have 5 beautiful pure bred pomsky puppies. There is 2 black and white females, 2 Tan and white females and 1 tri color male. Mom is a pure bred Tan and white and Dad is pure bred black and white. Let’s make this very clear, our puppies will love to be raised with much love and care. They are raised in our home in a wooden pen, in our front room. Our pups are all very well socialized, they get lots of love and attention from us and our 4 kids. Our puppies are vet checked, have first shots, be dewormed and microchipped. They will come home with a new puppy kit, including a bag of food. We are asking for a $850 the puppy. Serious inquiries only.contact me via call or text.

Breed
Pomsky
Date Born
Jan 1, 2021
Registration
  1. CKC
Price
$850
City
Toronto
State
Other