Chihuahua pups

  • Thread starter Taylor1523
  • Start date
T

Taylor1523

New Member
  • #1
Breed
Chihuahua
Price
350
City
Evansville
Location: State
Indiana
Full blooded chihuahua puppies
No papers
First round shots
Dewormed
8 weeks old


Black and white medium hair is male 350
Small tan one is runt/female 450
Tan one laying down is female 400
And tan one sitting up is male 350
 

Attachments

  • 1681E333-2AEF-4BC3-B069-791FC0DE541C.jpeg
    1681E333-2AEF-4BC3-B069-791FC0DE541C.jpeg
    227.9 KB Views: 20
  • 1E155532-E01F-4D24-8F2E-5C04E1F4DF5C.jpeg
    1E155532-E01F-4D24-8F2E-5C04E1F4DF5C.jpeg
    128.5 KB Views: 18
  • CDB3E1D1-1B0C-4501-88A8-3C835CE732C2.jpeg
    CDB3E1D1-1B0C-4501-88A8-3C835CE732C2.jpeg
    176.5 KB Views: 18
  • 1B6B7B12-E471-4AB3-A0B6-9A52DD3F2948.jpeg
    1B6B7B12-E471-4AB3-A0B6-9A52DD3F2948.jpeg
    165.8 KB Views: 18
S

Saramg

New Member
  • #2
Hi, I’m interested in the black and white male. Can I please get more info.
 
T

Taylor1523

New Member
  • #3
Saramg said:
Hi, I’m interested in the black and white male. Can I please get more info.
Please text me at(812) 618-5110
 
N

Noliabuddy

New Member
  • #4
Please provide more information on the runt, She is adorable with that white streak of distinction on her head and black tail.
 
T

Taylor1523

New Member
  • #5
Noliabuddy said:
Please provide more information on the runt, She is adorable with that white streak of distinction on her head and black tail.
Text me at(812) 618-5110
 
A

Azure11

New Member
  • #6
Interested in female runt.
 
A

alittle9298

Member
  • #7
Taylor1523 said:
Full blooded chihuahua puppies
No papers
First round shots
Dewormed
8 weeks old


Black and white medium hair is male 350
Small tan one is runt/female 450
Tan one laying down is female 400
And tan one sitting up is male 350
Is the male still available? Looking for smooth coat long legged male deer head that will get no bigger that around 5 lbs.
 
J

Jenhernandez01

New Member
  • #8
Taylor1523 said:
Full blooded chihuahua puppies
No papers
First round shots
Dewormed
8 weeks old


Black and white medium hair is male 350
Small tan one is runt/female 450
Tan one laying down is female 400
And tan one sitting up is male 350
Hi, do you have any females left? And are they apple head or deer head chihuahuas?
 
Chihuahua pups was posted on 05-29-2019 by Taylor1523 in the Chihuahua forum.

Search

Top