Chihuahua/Boston Terrier Mix

• Thread starter juniberri
  • Start date

399 Total Thread Views

Browse More Mixed Breed Dogs

J

juniberri

Reaction Score
Theo is 6 years old. He is not fixed, but has his rabies vaccine. He is UTD with flea meds and we have an extra that comes with him. We got him from Philadelphia in May, and his previous owner was not honest about him being trained to pee on pads. Sometimes he uses pads, but he is not consistent with it. Due to inflation I had to pick another job on top of being a full time college student. My boyfriend works overtime every week. We are heartbroken we have to let him go because he is a sweetheart. He does get mildly toy and food agressive, especially around strangers. Between the lack of time to work with him & costs of the cleaning supplies we concluded it is best to rehome him to someone who has the time and finances for him. He is great with dogs and cats. I wouldn’t recommend him going to a home with children. Charging a small rehoming fee to ensure he goes to a good home. Any questions feel free to ask we want to make sure he finds his FOREVER home. We would prefer photo updates as well.

B3C25D24-CE3D-4C11-836D-15F78938E048.jpeg

Breed
Mixed Breed
Date Born
Jul 29, 2016
Type
  1. Mix
Size
  1. Standard
Color(s)
  1. Black
  2. White