Champagne (Lilac) & Blue Fawn Tri American Pitbull Terrier Pups For Sale Tennessee 

Breed
American Pitbull Terrier
Date Born
December 03, 2019
Price
Knoxville
TN
NAPR and CKC registered. Born Dec. 3rd, and will be available Dec. 14th. I have 3 males, 5 females at the listing of this ad. Asking price is $275(males) and $300 (females), but if you are interested in having puppy's ears cropped, I require an additional $200 ($200 to be paid initially as a deposit). Puppies will be house-trained, dewormed and first shots administered upon pickup. Also, I will provide additional photos at time of purchase. Serious inquiries only

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Mmva

The 5 females are they all that color, we liked that lilac blue tricolor pup. Do you have any females in that color?

Maj1226

NAPR and CKC registered. Born Dec. 3rd, and will be available Dec. 14th. I have 3 males, 5 females at the listing of this ad. Asking price is $275(males) and $300 (females), but if you are interested in having puppy's ears cropped, I require an additional $200 ($200 to be paid initially as a deposit). Puppies will be house-trained, dewormed and first shots administered upon pickup. Also, I will provide additional photos at time of purchase. Serious inquiries only
Hi! Do you happen to have any females left? Also...do you ship or is it pickup only? Thanks!

Champagne (Lilac) & Blue Fawn Tri American Pitbull Terrier Pups For Sale was posted on 12-27-2019 by Deedelaneysr79 in the Pit Bull forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.