Date Born
02/12/19
Sex
Female
Price
500-1000
Opelika / Auburn
Alabama
WE have 6 brindle female Cane Corso available. Born on 02/12/19 They are I.C.C.F. registered. our puppies are raised inside our house with our family. all their shots and worm medication has been administered by our Vet. We are working on house breaking and basic obedience. They get baths on a regular basis as well as nail trimming. We do take puppies out in public one at a time for social skills and car rides. These girls are being sold as companion dogs with no health guarantee or breeding rights.
They are fed Fromm large breed puppy food. sold puppies with come with their shot record from our Vet, food, weight history, a list of puppy milestones, and a blanket with Moms scent.
puppy prices start at 500 to 1000 depending on the puppy
WE will be more then happy to provide pictures and more information upon request
we own Mom and Dad

Attachments

linkandcallie

WE have 6 brindle female Cane Corso available. Born on 02/12/19 They are I.C.C.F. registered. our puppies are raised inside our house with our family. all their shots and worm medication has been administered by our Vet. We are working on house breaking and basic obedience. They get baths on a regular basis as well as nail trimming. We do take puppies out in public one at a time for social skills and car rides. These girls are being sold as companion dogs with no health guarantee or breeding rights.
They are fed Fromm large breed puppy food. sold puppies with come with their shot record from our Vet, food, weight history, a list of puppy milestones, and a blanket with Moms scent.
puppy prices start at 500 to 1000 depending on the puppy
WE will be more then happy to provide pictures and more information upon request
we own Mom and Dad
Beautiful pups. I wondered if you could share how to post an ad on here? I'm pretty savvy but feeling pretty dumb right now. I have 8 cane corso pups looking for new homes and can't figure out how to post. Thank you in advance!

JGaulard

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Hi! You can read these instructions for posting an ad on this website:

Thanks!

Cane Corso Puppies for sale was posted on 04-14-2019 by BarbaraSheppard in the Cane Corso forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.