Search

Cane Corso Italian Mastiff puppies for sale

2K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by ElwoodDena5 · Posted: )

Browse More Cane Corsos

Cane Corso

Reaction Score
Our pure bred Cane Corso, Italian Mastiff, had 11 puppies on May 26, 2019. We have 3 blues females and 2 black/brindle, all females left. Sire and dam on site. Both parents were taken to the vet for a wellness check and to weigh in. Sire weighs over 160 lbs. Dam 110 lbs. Dam was not able to produce any milk so we have been hand feeding these puppies since being 2 hours old. They have quickly bonded with us since we are their food source. These pups were born and raised IN our home.

Pictures in post are when the pups were 6 1/2 weeks old.
Currently our pups are 6 1/2 weeks old and range in weight from 15 and 13 lbs. These will be large pups.

These puppies will be absolutely awesome fearless defenders of family members and property. They are very loyal with family. You will need to be a strong alpha to maintain a wholesome family member. Tails are docked. Pups will be up to date with puppy shots and have a wellness check by the vet. Taking non-refundable 300 deposit. The balance due at time of pick up, 500. Puppies will be ready for their new home between 7-22 through 7-27-2019.

Please no calls after 8 PM and SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. Thank you.

Breed
Cane Corso
Price
$800.00
City
Shady Cove
State
Oregon - OR

Attachments

• orange collar.JPG
    orange collar.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 29
  • pink collar.JPG
    pink collar.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 27
  • black and purple girls.JPG
    black and purple girls.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8810.JPG
    IMG_8810.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
hello, do you still have any female cane corso pups

Hello I am inquiring about your puppies, do still have any available?

Hi, I got two puppies from you 3 years ago; a male and female. I would like to get another one from you. Please message me, as I’ve unfortunately lost your contact information.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0