Canadian Sphynx Kittens for Sale in Bedford, Pennsylvania

Breed
Sphynx
Date Born
08/26
Price
Bedford
Pennsylvania
I have four Canadian Sphynx kittens looking to find their perfect forever families. I have One Cream Male, One Thermal Male (this just means that he will gradually develop spots, and will likely still develop new markings for up to 6 months) One Black Tuxedo Male, and One velvet Black Tuxedo Female. It is too soon to tell eye color on any of them. These kittens are from two separate litters but will be ready to go within one week of each other. They will be ready to go the last week of October to the first week of November. Located in Central Pennsylvania, about 2 hours from Pittsburgh, just short of 2 hours from Harrisburg, and about an hour from the Maryland/Pennsylvania line. These kittens come from a home filled with children and other pets. They will come home fully litter trained, socialized with all age groups, and with a very nice coming home bag. They will be veterinary certified for health and cleared of sickness and disease. They will come with all health records and information . Parents have been tested through a certified cardiologist previous years and cleared and still are cleared for breeding through their regular care provider.

I have been placing healthy kittens for several years now and have never encountered a problem with any health issues. My kittens are placed into PET ONLY homes, if you are planning to breed, please look elsewhere as these babies will need spayed/neutered after they reach 6 months of age.

It is a $200.00 nonrefundable deposit to hold your kitten of choice that can be taken via paypal. Then you may make payments or the remaining $1300.00 via paypal or the balance will be due at pick up. If you are interested in a kitten, I can send you more photos of them that day to your email. Thank You

Canadian Sphynx Kittens for Sale in Bedford, Pennsylvania was posted on 09-30-2019 by Riverside Sphynx in the Sphynx forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.