Search

Bundle Of Joy - Chi Cairn Puppies in San Jose, California

953 Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by bowieguinn · Posted: )

Browse More Chihuahuas

Michelle Borg

Reaction Score
Beautiful Chi cairn mix. Born Oct 1st. Very smart and sturdy pups. Will be small under 7 pounds. Beige and white.

Breed
Chihuahua
Price
City
San Jose
State
California - CA
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Chi cairn mix. Born Oct 1st. Very smart and sturdy pups. Will be small under 7 pounds. Beige and white.
Hi there! Do you have pictures of the pups? I'd love to know more about them and if my husband and I can come see them in person?

Yes I have one boy left. He is adorable.I can only send pictures through email or Facebook messenger