• Start date
Bkelly283

Bkelly283

Reaction score
City
Gilbert
State
South Carolina - SC
Hi, I'm Brittany. I came here looking to sale my six Pitt bull pups. Breeding is something my fiance and I have been wanting to look into for awhile, however this first litter was not breed deliberately and to say I wasn't quite ready is an understatement. I've learned A LOT from this experience. It's hard work, but it hasn't changed my mind yet! If I could find a way to keep them all from screaming 75% of the day I think I'd be perfectly happy 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Luxuryencouters
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Power User
Reaction score
Hi Brittany,

Welcome to the site! You posted a great ad. Good luck with it. Be sure to post it to social media for maximum exposure. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks!

Jay

L

Luxuryencouters

Reaction score
Happy New Year 🎆
Hope your great 👍 just checking to see if you have puppies . Thanks for posting hope y’all stay in the game . Nothing comes easy and brining lives into the world 🌍 is major .

Brittany from South Carolina was posted on 01-11-2020 by Bkelly283 in the New Member Introductions forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liltee929
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap