goatgal88

goatgal88

Breed
Boston terrier pups M/F blk/white and red/white
Price
City
Portland, Oregon or Chanute, KS
Oregon or Kansas
These kids will have age appropriate shots, worming and vet checks. Registration papers come with them as well. They will be socialized and funny, ready to be your forever friend. Bostons are intelligent, loyal and extremely loving. They don't require a lot of room to get the exercise that they need. They are great therapy dogs, companion dogs and most of all, they love you to pieces. Once you have one, you will always want a Boston Terrier! I have several colors and several litters to choose from, so contact me and I can direct you to my website. We are long time breeders and have our home farm in Oregon but also have my mom's farm in Kansas. I go back and forth a lot and can transport pup to Kansas if that is closer to you for pick up. I also have a trusted ground shipper who can deliver the pup to your doorstep just about anywhere but California. He says too much traffic there! I attend breeders seminar's and make sure your babies are getting the latest in care and vaccinations. We provide two of their four shots, a neo par shot, wormings weekly, vet check and registration papers. For a small additional fee, I can make sure they are microchipped for you as well.

Attachments

• baxterface.jpg
    baxterface.jpg
    39 KB Views: 5
  • millie2.jpg
    millie2.jpg
    72.5 KB Views: 6
  • kobe.jpg
    kobe.jpg
    52.5 KB Views: 6
  • toby.jpg
    toby.jpg