• Thread starter ON323
  • Start date

424 Total Thread Views

Browse More Sphynx

O

ON323

Reaction Score
Looking to re-home a bonded pair under 2 years old. (Fixed males) LOS ANGELES

Nico is a blue harlequin sphynx purchased from a reputable breeder with a clean health record.

Olive to my knowledge is a black mixed Devon rex.

Both are microchipped and VERY bonded and must go home together. They are both very sweet and affectionate and require a lot of attention that I am not home enough to give. I will be moving in with my fiancé and unfortunately can’t take them with me. I am looking for someone who has a large home to accommodate their activity and has the means to take care of them properly.

They will come with all their goodies: clothing, one carry case, food, toys, bath soap and cat tree, etc. The most important is that you have the time, money and affection for them. They will greet you at the door and love to cuddle.

Please have experience with cats and this breed, they are both pure love.

**Prefer you to be in CA and be able to pick up.

IMG_7890.JPG IMG_8560.JPG IMG_8583.JPG IMG_8646.JPG

Breed
Sphynx
Date Born
Feb 9, 2021
Type
  1. Purebred
Age Group
  1. Adult (8 Months-10 Years)
Vaccinated
  1. Yes
Microchipped