Search

Bluenose American Staffordshire Terrier Puppies in Summerfield, Florida

1K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by applewoodchihuahuas · Posted: )

Browse More American Staffordshire Terriers / Staffies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennpow2010

Reaction Score
READY FEB 1ST, 2020!! Beautiful, clean, and healthy pups. The line includes Colby, Razors Edge, and gotti. These dogs have impeccable temperaments and are extremely smart. They are very easy to train. Pups can be house trained as quickly as 2 weeks, if done correctly. We have kept in contact with most of our buyers and have many references, if needed. We have sold out of state but do not offer shipping. We feed our dogs and pups both kibble and raw diet. These pups are only 4 weeks old (born 12/6/2019) and already close to 10 lbs a piece. They are kept inside ONLY in a whelp box with cedar chips. They are kept clean and are being wormed regularly. We take very good care of our dogs and pups. They will have 2 sets of shots, health certificates, and microchips at 8 weeks of age, Florida Law. They will be ready to go home to their new family Feb 1st, 2020. Please don't ask to pickup your puppy any earlier, for this is against the law. A non refundable deposit of $100 will be necessary to hold a puppy and the remaining $500 will be due to pickup your puppy. Any puppy help beyond Feb 3rd will be accessed boarding fees ($25 a day). Any puppy left more than 2 weeks after pickup date will be forfeited and placed back for sale. There are 4 males and 3 females. One female is a reverse blue brindle with fawn blue features. The other 2 females are fawn/white. One male is blue/white. Another male is almost ALL Fawn blue and the other 2 males are fawn/white. I can send individual pictures and videos to serious buyers, when communication is established. Please contact my phone by either text message or voicemail, for I screen all calls. I also have the ability to sell and NOT sell to whomever I choose. If I feel you are not fit for a pup or if I feel uncomfortable in ANY way during the sale process, I will not sell you a pup. The safety of the pup is my #1 priority over money. Please be physically, emotionally, and financially ready to purchase a puppy. This purchase is for life!

20200106_194657.jpg 20200106_195201.jpg 20200106_194937.jpg 20200106_194722.jpg

Breed
American Staffordshire Terrier
Price
City
Summerfield
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Hello, My name is Juan. I’m interested in one of your male puppies. Im looking for a serious seller that I can purchase an Amstaff for my family. I live in Miami,FL. and would like to know if any male puppies are still available.
Thank you,
You can email me at jbarr268@fiu.edu

Are they registered with AKC or UKC? Do you have pictures of the parents? Isn't RE Am bully? I may be interested, but I have a few questions. Thank you.

Are they registered with AKC or UKC? Do you have pictures of the parents? Isn't RE Am bully? I may be interested, but I have a few questions. Thank you.

They aren't registered no and I don't quite understand the RE Am bully part of your question. I thank you for your interest but they've all been sold. They all had deposits a week before they were allowed to go home. I did mark this post SOLD because there wasn't an option to delete. And there were some people interested in keeping in touch for my next litter. I apologize if the post isn't showing SOLD. I'll check on that.

They aren't registered no and I don't quite understand the RE Am bully part of your question. I thank you for your interest but they've all been sold. They all had deposits a week before they were allowed to go home. I did mark this post SOLD because there wasn't an option to delete. And there were some people interested in keeping in touch for my next litter. I apologize if the post isn't showing SOLD. I'll check on that.
Thank you.
I would like to keep in touch with you too.
RE (Razors Edge) in an American bully bloodline.
Also, do you stud out your male? I have a female pit here, 2 years old, 60 lbs. Looking for a stud. I am in Florida too.
Thank you for the reply.

Thank you.
I would like to keep in touch with you too.
RE (Razors Edge) in an American bully bloodline.
Also, do you stud out your male? I have a female pit here, 2 years old, 60 lbs. Looking for a stud. I am in Florida too.
Thank you for the reply.
Oh okay and yes we can keep in touch. You can find me on facebook Jenny Lynn in Summerfield Fl. I have a facebook page Silver Authority if you can't find me the old fashioned way. As far as studding our male I'd have to ask my husband on that. Of course we would need all her up to date vet records to make sure she's healthy and vaccinated. And we would do the same of course. I uploaded a couple pics of our male. He's about 80lbs and he's a blue fawn.

20191001_195449.jpg Resized_Screenshot_20191231-181052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.