Search

Blue Merle Female Aussie for Sale in Union Grove, Wisconsin

938 Total Thread Views

Browse More Australian Shepherds / Aussies

starfox

Reaction Score
Daisy is a year and a half old perfect girl. She is house trained, crate trained, walks and runs good on lead. She has beginner service dog training and has been exposed to public places with large and small crowds of people. My daughter has gone to college and despite being an ESA certified pet, she can not have Daisy with her during any of her clinical classes, labs, or other contaminate free zones. Daisy needs an active home and lots of love. You will not find a better companion anywhere! Please ask me anything, I am happy to answer your questions and eager to find Daisy the right family home.

Breed
Australian Shepherd
Price
$750.00
City
Union Grove
State
Wisconsin - WI

Attachments

• IMG-2431.PNG
    IMG-2431.PNG
    417.1 KB · Views: 6