mirrorphantom

Breed
Standard poodle
Date Born
7/25/19
Price
Pie Town
NM
I have 8 black standard poodle puppies who will come with AKC paperwork to register, tails docked, dew claws removed, will be vet checked, and have all shots. 5 girls and 3 boys. Taking reservations for when they will be ready in 8 weeks. Pm me for more pictures. Will be willing to meet in Socorro, Los Lunas, Albuquerque, or Rio Rancho.

mirrorphantom

Interested in a large female. I live in Las Vegas NM
Hello! They are a few days old growing nicely. I work another 12 hour shift tomorrow but I will take some individual pictures as well as some weights either tomorrow night or on Tuesday morning. I have solid blacks and some with white markings. The apricot/cream colored one is already reserved.

Attachments

mirrorphantom

They will be 8 weeks September 19th which is actually when I am due with my own baby. So we may have to be a little flexible on a meeting date.

mirrorphantom

Congratulations! Our daughter is due in October. What ever needs to be done. We are very flexible. We live on a ranch in Las Vegas NM. We understand flex.
That is crazy!!! We are having a girl, you? Just to update you, the puppies are nearly 4 weeks old! They are starting on solid food and are just the sweetest things. We are going to deworm them again soon. Mom is 50 pounds but dad is heavier. I will reweigh him when I get home. I will post some more pictures soon.

Ruby Robinson

That is crazy!!! We are having a girl, you? Just to update you, the puppies are nearly 4 weeks old! They are starting on solid food and are just the sweetest things. We are going to deworm them again soon. Mom is 50 pounds but dad is heavier. I will reweigh him when I get home. I will post some more pictures soon.
Really excited. Is the yellow collar still the largest female? They look like they are growing fast. Thank you for the updates.

Last edited: