Black Spotted Dalmatian Pups for Sale

• Thread starter jackrichie
  • Start date

235 Total Thread Views

Browse More Dalmatians

J

jackrichie

Reaction Score
Sadly I'm looking to rehome my Two beautiful Akc registered dalmatian puppies, I've realised with my illness I can't manage a young puppies. Nina and Danny needs a home where they can be walked alot as they have a lot of energy and I can't do long walks due to my Back surgery, they like to be with you all the time or they will bark so they're more suited to someone at home everyday. They are also very good at understanding your body language... At night they mostly sleep in their crates and I pop a blanket over the top and will go straight to sleep, They are both house trained and will bark to go outside around 6.30 to 7. 00 for the toilet, they are very playful and loving and great with children. All reacting to sounds and mum and dad are both are tested full hearing. Mum liver/Black spot, dad black spot. Reared in family home with children and other dogs with lots of household noises. Will leave with free microchip change over, a large sack of puppy food that they have been already eating. Loving lifetime homes only please. Can be seen with mum and dad who are much loved family members.

Dalmal Pups.jpg Dalmatian10.jpg Dalmatian9.jpg

Breed
Dalmatian
Date Born
Feb 3, 2023
  2. Female
Type
  1. Purebred
Size
  1. Micro
Color(s)
  1. Black