Pro Member
Breed
Maine Coon
Price
City
Montpelier
Indiana
THE TWO FEMALE KITTENS PICTURED ARE AVAILABLE, pet home only. 🥰

I am taking online applications and deposits for Phoenix and Maverick’s litter via my website linked below. The two Black Smoke females pictured are available and the other four kittens in the litter are reserved. Price $1400.00 USD

DOB: 7/16/2019 🥰 Link to website below.

Please review my website before submitting an online kitten application and specify on the application, which kitten you are applying to reserve. I just started taking deposits today. Two kittens are reserved and four are available. ğŸŽ‰
"
Please direct all questions to my email [email protected] BUT only after you review my website.

Note: Our Maine Coons have European Champion lines, TICA registered, sweet temperaments, and DNA Health Tested parents for Congenital Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM), Cystinuria, Erythrocyte Pyruvate Kinase (PKD) Deficiency, Factor XII Deficiency, Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)/Spinal Muscular Dystrophy, and Blood-brain Barrier Dysfunction. Our kittens go home vaccinated, socialized with our family, litter trained, and healthy with a Three Year Health Contract.

KITTEN WELCOME PACKAGE SENT HOME:
*kitten food (wet and dry)
*kitten treats
*multiple toys, plus a tunnel (they LOVE the tunnels)
*age appropriate vaccinations and the record from my vet clinic and a physical exam prior to leaving.
*ISO pre-paid microchip (no annual fee or fee to register the chip)
* flea/tick preventative before going home
*wormed with strongid and panacur
*TICA registration papers, pet only
* three-year genetic health guarantee
freshly bathed and nails trimmed
*socialized well which also includes with multiple dogs
*litter box trained and advice on taking a new kitten home
Website link: https://www.riggsmainecooncattery.com/

Attachments

• BLK female 3 weeks available - Copy.jpg
    BLK female 3 weeks available - Copy.jpg
    133 KB Views: 8
  • BS female avabale 3 weeks pink - Copy.jpg
    BS female avabale 3 weeks pink - Copy.jpg
    125.6 KB Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Black Smoke Female Maine Coon Kittens was posted on 08-09-2019 by brook30white in the Maine Coon forum.