Search

Birman Kittens for Sale

• Thread starter william adams
  • Start date

900 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

W

william adams

Reaction Score
We are a small Birman cattery specialize in breeding the best Birman kittens. We rarely attend cat shows but have a great time when we do. Talking to other cat lovers and breeders and selling out our lovely kittens is what we do all day Our beautiful Birman kittens are lovingly raised indoors in a warm and happy family environment .Our Birman kittens are handled from day one so they become totally socialized and used to human contact. Our Birman babies are generally ready to make their way into the world, with their new families, at about 9-16 weeks of age. Prior to leaving, kittens are vaccinated, wormed and given a clean bill of health by my vet. Each kitten has Trupanion health coverage which goes into effect immediately once the buyer activates their certificate, meaning that any new accidents or illnesses that occur during the first 30 days in their new home will be covered. All our kittens are sold with a contract, a health guarantee and registered in CFA.
If you would like to reserve a Birman kitten we require a non-refundable deposit. This will hold a kitten for you until the kitten is ready to go to it's new home. Please feel free to email us with any questions you might have on kitten availability.
at present it is a basic site with contact information and later (I hope) lots of pictures, and updates of happenings at William Adams Birman kittens are a wonderful breed and I will enjoy sharing our experiences.
Contact for some photos of some of our previous kings and queens, now all living with their forever families.

Breed
Birman
Date Born
Mar 17, 2022
Price
$2700
City
Clancy
State
Montana - MT
Zip Code
william adams said:
We are a small Birman cattery specialize in breeding the best Birman kittens. We rarely attend cat shows but have a great time when we do. Talking to other cat lovers and breeders and selling out our lovely kittens is what we do all day Our beautiful Birman kittens are lovingly raised indoors in a warm and happy family environment .Our Birman kittens are handled from day one so they become totally socialized and used to human contact. Our Birman babies are generally ready to make their way into the world, with their new families, at about 9-16 weeks of age. Prior to leaving, kittens are vaccinated, wormed and given a clean bill of health by my vet. Each kitten has Trupanion health coverage which goes into effect immediately once the buyer activates their certificate, meaning that any new accidents or illnesses that occur during the first 30 days in their new home will be covered. All our kittens are sold with a contract, a health guarantee and registered in CFA.
If you would like to reserve a Birman kitten we require a non-refundable deposit. This will hold a kitten for you until the kitten is ready to go to it's new home. Please feel free to email us with any questions you might have on kitten availability.
at present it is a basic site with contact information and later (I hope) lots of pictures, and updates of happenings at William Adams Birman kittens are a wonderful breed and I will enjoy sharing our experiences.
Contact for some photos of some of our previous kings and queens, now all living with their forever families.
Very interested in the kittens!

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back