Search

Bengal Female Kitten - TICA Registered - Citrus Heights, California

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Dundee77 · Posted: )

Browse More Bengals

Deja Wild Catz

Reaction Score
Beautiful Seal Lynks Point Bengal kitten. Born August 21, 2019 and raised in a loving environment inside our home. She is well adapted to people and loves attention. Very playful and full of energy. This one loves to play in the water too! She comes with current vaccinations, a health guarantee, TICA registration papers and is litter boxed trained. She has a great personality with beautiful pawprint rosettes and lots of glitter on her coat. Call for more information or to view. We are located in Sacramento, CA. 916-835-1138. We are a very small in-home breeder so these kittens get lots of one on one attention. $800 or best offer.

Breed
Bengal
Price
$800
City
Citrus Heights
State
California - CA

Attachments

• Female 1.jpg
    Female 1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Female 1b.JPG
    Female 1b.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Female 1c.JPG
    Female 1c.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! Is she still available for adoption?