Bengal Cat for Sale

  • Thread starter Azz
  • Start date
A

Azz

New Member
  • #1
Breed
Bengal
Gender
Male
City
Santa Ana
State
California - CA
Unfortunately, I have to find a new home for my 9 month old bengal asap. He is a big boy. He has all his shots neutered and up to date with his records. Very healthy, friendly and lovable cat. He is good with dogs and other cats also! I will give all his stuff with him.
 

Attachments

  • 0-1.jpg
    0-1.jpg
    92.9 KB Views: 31
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    67.3 KB Views: 31
  • Like
Reactions: Tiff05
S

Standard poodles

Well-Known Member
  • #2
Hi,
He is beautiful. Why does he have to go? Does he chirp? Just trying to figure out how to get him here. You live on one side of the country, and I, on other.
We live in Rhode Island. I had a pair 30yrs ago. I never laughed so much in my life. Unfortunately I divorced and he fought me for the little devils.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Rose Rich
 
T

Tiff05

New Member
  • #3
Azz said:
Unfortunately, I have to find a new home for my 9 month old bengal asap. He is a big boy. He has all his shots neutered and up to date with his records. Very healthy, friendly and lovable cat. He is good with dogs and other cats also! I will give all his stuff with him.
Please email me, I'd love to help rehome him 😍
 
B

Brooke Goldsberry

New Member
  • #4
Tiff05 said:
Please email me, I'd love to help rehome him 😍
Hi, if he is still available I would love to give him a new family. I have been looking for one to adopt.
 
M

moonstonecattery

Member
  • #5
Standard poodles said:
Hi,
He is beautiful. Why does he have to go? Does he chirp? Just trying to figure out how to get him here. You live on one side of the country, and I, on other.
We live in Rhode Island. I had a pair 30yrs ago. I never laughed so much in my life. Unfortunately I divorced and he fought me for the little devils.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Rose Rich
Hi! Are you still looking for a Bengal kitten? I have two sweet boys looking for new homes! You can see more pics of them and information on my website here: https://moonstonecattery.wixsite.com/mysite/kittens. I am happy to answer any questions you may have, so please feel free to ask. We are in Richmond, KY. Thank you, and please let me know when you can. You can also text me at (270) 212-4308 if you prefer to. :D
 
M

moonstonecattery

Member
  • #6
Brooke Goldsberry said:
Hi, if he is still available I would love to give him a new family. I have been looking for one to adopt.
Hi! Are you still looking for a Bengal kitten? I have two sweet boys looking for new homes! You can see more pics of them and information on my website here: https://moonstonecattery.wixsite.com/mysite/kittens. I am happy to answer any questions you may have, so please feel free to ask. We are in Richmond, KY. Thank you, and please let me know when you can. You can also text me at (270) 212-4308 if you prefer to. :D
 
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap
Top