Search

Beautiful Yorkshire Terrier for Sale in San Antonio, Texas

1K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Cherokeita18 · Posted: )

Browse More Yorkshire Terriers / Yorkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gailsol

Reaction Score
Female ,2 months old , up to date with shots.. waiting for a loving home .pls respond for more info.

Breed
Yorkshire Terrier / Yorkie
Price
$650.00
City
San Antonio
State
Texas - TX

Attachments

• 1581366415751_PART_1581366415669.jpeg
    1581366415751_PART_1581366415669.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mebarclay
hi yes she paper potty trained an her tail is docked...for more info..thanks

This ad is suspicious. Please upload a photo of this puppy next to a piece of paper that reads "PETCLASSIFIEDS.US" for verification.

Thank you.

hi yes she paper potty trained an her tail is docked...for more info..thanks
Thanks for the information. I am interested in the pup. Let me speak with my husband and see about driving out to San Antonio to look at her and possibly bring her home with us.

Thanks for the information. I am interested in the pup. Let me speak with my husband and see about driving out to San Antonio to look at her and possibly bring her home with us.

Please don't go any further with this ad until the seller uploads a photo of the puppy next to a piece of paper that reads "PETCLASSIFIEDS.US" for verification. This ad is suspicious and may be a scam.

Good afternoon!! She is adorable.Will she be available for pick up on Feb. @28th?

Status
Not open for further replies.