Date Born
12/06/2020
Sex
Female
Price
$650.00
San Antonio
Texas - TX
Female ,2 months old , up to date with shots.. waiting for a loving home .pls respond for more info.

Attachments

• 1581366415751_PART_1581366415669.jpeg
    1581366415751_PART_1581366415669.jpeg
    91 KB Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
hi yes she paper potty trained an her tail is docked...for more info..thanks
This ad is suspicious. Please upload a photo of this puppy next to a piece of paper that reads "PETCLASSIFIEDS.US" for verification.

Thank you.

M

Mebarclay

hi yes she paper potty trained an her tail is docked...for more info..thanks
Thanks for the information. I am interested in the pup. Let me speak with my husband and see about driving out to San Antonio to look at her and possibly bring her home with us.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the information. I am interested in the pup. Let me speak with my husband and see about driving out to San Antonio to look at her and possibly bring her home with us.
Please don't go any further with this ad until the seller uploads a photo of the puppy next to a piece of paper that reads "PETCLASSIFIEDS.US" for verification. This ad is suspicious and may be a scam.

C

Cherokeita18

Good afternoon!! She is adorable.Will she be available for pick up on Feb. @28th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Yorkshire Terrier for Sale in San Antonio, Texas was posted on 02-13-2020 by Gailsol in the Yorkshire Terrier forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.