Beautiful Spotted Dalmatian Pups for Sale

• Thread starter jonathanwilson
  • Start date

74 Total Thread Views

Browse More Dalmatians

J

jonathanwilson

Reaction Score
Beautiful Dalmatian puppies boy and girl .Sire is UPC (kidneys) tested clear ,dam is UPC & PKD (polycystic kidney disease) scanned CLEAR. The whole litter has now been thoroughly vet checked and there are no hernias ,heart murmurs or other heath issues detected in any of the pups. Bred with care from two bt's with exquisite temperaments and quality bloodlines...these two pups are strong healthy pups ....one is white with black ears and a big eye...the other is white correct white markings (no splash marks on his body).I will ONLY sell puppies to experienced homes where they will continue to get all the care, love ,training they need throughout life.....All kennel club papers are with every puppy along with 4 weeks insurance, food, toys, stainless bowl, teething toy etc and all care info that the new owners will find very helpful. Pups will be thoroughly vet checked before leaving me and are correctly wormed to date.If you feel that one of these quality Dalmatian pups will fit into your family please call or email. If I am busy leave an e mail. I only want loving responsible homes but you need to have confidence that as an owner I am making every effort to ensure the health and happiness of my puppies. Thank you for reading. Kindly Text Directly if really interested.

Breed
Dalmatian
Date Born
Aug 2, 2023
  2. Female
Type
  1. Purebred
Size
  1. Micro
Color(s)
  1. Black
  2. White