Swisshelmlabs

Breed
Boxer
Date Born
04/15/19
Price
Elfrida
Arizona
Four wonderful, friendly Boxer puppies for sale. I have 3 males and 1 female left. One party colored male two check colored males and 1 check colored female. All puppies have been wormed at 6 and 8 weeks. First vaccinations were given at 8 weeks. The puppies are well acclimated toward people and other dogs. They are played with daily and are a rowdy bunch. They are now 9 1/2 weeks old. $400 ea. $100 non refundable deposit to hold any puppy.

Attachments

• IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_0185.JPG
    148.9 KB Views: 32
  • IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    184.9 KB Views: 32
  • IMG_0189.JPG
    IMG_0189.JPG
    99.2 KB Views: 33
  • IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    159.2 KB Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
C

Caitymini

Hello! I would love to get more information on the three boys. Can I see pictures of them each? We live in Washington, are you able to do ground or air transport?
Thank you!

N

Neeley7

Hello! I would love to get more information on the three boys. Can I see pictures of them each? We live in Washington, are you able to do ground or air transport?
Thank you!
Hi if you are still wanting a boxer I just had a liter that will be ready to go to their homes before Christmas day.

Beautiful, playful, loveable Boxer Puppies was posted on 06-20-2019 by Swisshelmlabs in the Boxer forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.