Search

Beautiful Chihuahua Pups in Washington!

2K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Serge · Posted: )

Browse More Chihuahuas

Serge

Reaction Score
Two males and one female Chihuahua puppies for sale. I want to find them a good home that values this smaller breed of dogs!

They are super cute. Healthy. Vet checked and vaccinated(I have records on hand). Two months old. Not fixed! I am looking to find them a good home. They will be only for those people that value this breed of dog and generally understand the characteristics and care for these dogs.

They grew up with bigger dog, cats, and other Chihuahuas around. They were always socializing with people and keeping a close touch with kids. They eat dry and wet dog food. Most of the time they were kept inside and sometimes let outside on the grass for potty training.

I am asking $600 for each. They are absolutely gorgeous. I believe they are worth more than that though! I had few litters already adopted and got very good feedback on my Chihuahuas)

I am new to this website, so if I don't get back to you fast - I apologize in advance. I am trying to figure out how to add photos of the pups as well.

IMG_6795.jpg IMG_6813.jpg IMG_6801.jpg

Breed
Chihuahua
Date Born
Feb 25, 2021
Price
City
Mount Vernon
State
Washington - WA
Zip Code
Okay, thank you! I am looking for a 4lb teacup puppy. Thank you anyway! They are adorable!

Thank you! Yes, teacups are the smallest of Chihuahuas. Deerhead chihuahuas are a bit larger. This female pup will definitely be smaller of the 3 in the litter.