Search

Beagle Puppy

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Kim.Tink3r · Posted: )

Browse More Beagles

AshleyMandy

Reaction Score
I am rehoming our beautiful beagle Luna. I am not able to take care of her at this time. Luna will be 6 mos on 2/26/21. She was born 8/26/20. She is a sweet and friendly, playful pup! She’s so loving and will jump right into your arms. she is great with kids. Luna comes with dog food, cage, two dog beds, two 2 dog bowl sets, pee pads, a puppy toy basket, and toys. She is up to date on all her shots and can provides vet records. She also have two more months supply of prevention meds for heart worms and flee and tick. Those medication can be costly, but no need to purchase for the next two months. She has dog shampoo, a few leashes & harness. She’s set to go and ready for her new home.

Please call and leave a voicemail.

Or text.

Ask for Ashley.

Breed
Beagle
Date Born
Aug 26, 2020
Price
$800
City
Atlanta
State