Basset Hound Puppies

  • Thread starter VeronicaSherman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
VeronicaSherman

VeronicaSherman

Member
  • #1
Breed
Basset Hound
Price
$600
City
Hudson
State
Indiana - IN
Purebred Basset Hound puppies born May 6th, 2019. They’ll be ready for their homes before the 4th of July! There are 5 girls and 3 boys.
 

Attachments

  • 3D0A12B1-A496-489B-B5E6-DDE37324019B.jpeg
    3D0A12B1-A496-489B-B5E6-DDE37324019B.jpeg
    80.6 KB Views: 5
  • 5000CB6D-F48C-46E5-A4BA-7B88232B3DEE.jpeg
    5000CB6D-F48C-46E5-A4BA-7B88232B3DEE.jpeg
    48.7 KB Views: 7
  • EF37FC35-212C-4BF1-89A4-28C29EC79490.jpeg
    EF37FC35-212C-4BF1-89A4-28C29EC79490.jpeg
    62.8 KB Views: 6
  • 68613BD4-4918-4105-B226-9A90E18C552C.jpeg
    68613BD4-4918-4105-B226-9A90E18C552C.jpeg
    64.9 KB Views: 5
B

Bassetlover78

New Member
  • #2
Do you have any females left? If so, what color(lemon/white...ect)
I really would love to have another basset. My beloved Lucy passed away this past March.
Thank you!
~Robin
 
VeronicaSherman

VeronicaSherman

Member
  • #3
Bassetlover78 said:
Do you have any females left? If so, what color(lemon/white...ect)
I really would love to have another basset. My beloved Lucy passed away this past March.
Thank you!
~Robin
I’m so sorry to hear! We have one tri color female left :) they are 9 weeks old.
 
VeronicaSherman

VeronicaSherman

Member
  • #4
VeronicaSherman said:
I’m so sorry to hear! We have one tri color female left :) they are 9 weeks old.
3861
 
D

Dah

New Member
  • #6
Do you have any pups left? If not, when would your next litter be? Thanks
 
VeronicaSherman

VeronicaSherman

Member
  • #7
Dah said:
Do you have any pups left? If not, when would your next litter be? Thanks
Hi! I’m sorry. I thought I took down all my posts for these babies. They all have homes. We aren’t currently planning to have anymore. So sorry!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top