Date Born
February 24, 2019
Sex
Male
Price
$225
Lewisburg
Tennessee - TN
Australian Puppies 8 weeks old in Lewisburg, TN 37091. We have 2 puppies left at this time, I just thought my daughter should have another way to get them to good homes without using Facebook for everything. I hope this site works for us. My daughter breeds her female Aussie about once every other year. This is actually her 3rd litter. The mother of the puppies was a rescue Aussie. She is blue Merle in color and she loves to "mother". She has regular vet check ups and she is just a little spoiled. Her name is Ellie Mae. The father is black in color and has beautiful brown markings. His name is Peanut and he is AKC registered. We purchased him from a breeder like us. He is a wonderful natured dog and he is so playful with the puppies. He has been a hands on dad from the time they entered the world. He didn't get to close when they were first born but he would lay about 2 feet away very quietly, only raising his head, when they would let out a wimper, and he would not move while the mom went out to take care of quick business she would have. It was so precious. This is the first time Ellie has had pups with Peanut and boy were they a match. These pups have been spoiled from day one by Ellie and Peanut and all of our family as well. I have had dogs my entire life and I have never seen parents so caring as these two together. We have two males both black and brown in color left
As you can see they are both similar in color. We call one of them Snoopy and the other one Cujo. But they are so smart, you can name them what you want. They have had their shots and have been examined by a licensed vet. They have also been completely wormed.

If you are interested throw a text to 931-637-2290. Please let me know why you are texting. Thanks and good puppy hunting...

Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale in Lewisburg, Tennessee was posted on 04-23-2019 by Katelynns*cuties in the Australian Shepherd forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.